What: EO Lunch Around
When: On or before November 30, 2020
Who: You + up to 5 EO Members
Where: You Decide
Given the restrictions around meeting in large groups, EOSD is going to support small group luncheons in October and November.
We are inviting up to 10 Champions to host your own Lunch Bunch.
The goal here is to foster intra-forum engagement and connections.
As a Champion, you will arrange a luncheon for up to 6 EO members (A maximum of 2 people can be in the same forum).
You get to choose the restaurant.
All lunches must take place in October or November to qualify for reimbursement.
This is a trial and there are some rules. Here they are:
- First, you acknowledge and agree to abide by social distancing and wear masks as required and recommended by the County health authorities.
- Second, You agree to remit an itemized invoice to the chapter manager on or before Nov 30, 2020 for reimbursement.
- Third, The reimbursement cannot exceed $40 per person.
- Fourth, In an effort to get to know one another, here are some questions for all participants to share:
- What are you grateful for today?
- What’s keeping you up at night?
- What are you excited about in your life?
If you’d like to be a Champion and organize a lunch of like-minded entrepreneurs, email email@example.com with Subject Line: “Champion”
The first 10 people to respond will be given the green light.
If you’d like to participate, but don’t want to organize the lunch, email firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line: “Lunch Bunch” and we’ll try to fit you in a group.
OPEN TO: EO Members Only