A lot has transpired that has held up my articles, but we are back in business. The good news is in addition to San Diego hundreds of other EO members have now participated from across the United States. So far EO Orange County, Dallas, Seattle, Chicago, Houston or over a dozen chapters have launched with more to come. So, with a couple hundred members from these chapters, here are 5 differences between their results and ours at EO San Diego.
1. EO San Diego members are much more likely to be the Sales & Marketing leader at their company.
2. EO San Diego has a greater % of Companies over $50M in revenue
3. EO San Diego has a greater % of high growth companies at least doubling in size this year.
4. EO San Diego has different top Industries
5. Tech Savvy? San Diego members are more likely to rely on technology.
More to come but as I mentioned, we are back on track and I plan to share a lot more of the learnings from the combined results of both San Diego and chapters across the country looking ahead we will hit things like what people see as the biggest Growth Opportunity and Challenge in 2020
As mentioned before, our next theme will focus on MONEY. So look for a new survey coming your way!
I am excited for us to learn from each other as mentioned, our chapter seeks to increase member-to-member value through curating and creating valuable content that you care about. GROWTH is the first theme that will be unpacked for the next several months but over the year we will focus on 4 themes GROWTH, SCALING your operations, creating a winning STRATEGY and MONEY.
Feel free to reach out to me if you have questions!
EO Member since 2009